Chattersense is a non profit organisation set up to “plug the gaps” from statutory services and other third party organisations. We are their for the entire family and strive to help you and your family feel empowered and supported.
We want to understand your needs and deliver the service you want it is therefore vitally important that we hear your views! Please let me know if these would be of interest to you or if you think there are other things that would serve you better. My number is (Sharon) 07931588835 and email email@example.com.
In addition I would love to have a “parent/carer voice” whereby you could help us meet the “gaps” you need filling. If you would like to consider this give me a call.
We have just completed our “Transition” service and are going to be offerring the following over the next few weeks
Sing, Sign & Sensory 11.00-11.45 (children up to 5)
Communication & Sensory Group (over 5) 12.30 – 1.15
Here’s a list of future remote sessions we intend to develop could you please let me know if you are interested and if there is anything additional you would like.
- Teen Scene – opportunity to engage in activities; competitions; chats; sensory circuits etc
- Toddler fitness – fun, games & dance
- Support Groups : 1 Under 3’s; Under 5’s; Primary age kids; High school
- Virtual “Drop In” café – where the OT will be on hand to help with specific challenges that you may need to discus or where young people with ASN can pop on and seek advise/support (anonymously desired)
- Support Groups – Under 3; pre-school; primary age; high school. These will take the format of the first half or the session will be topic led and the second discussion, interaction, and opportunity to ask any specific questions
We are currently looking at venues and when we can get established, we propose that we will be able to run intimate groups of 6 for the following sessions
- Sing, Sign & Sensory
- sensory movement
- Sensory Play
- Mummy & Me relaxation Groups
- Sensory Play sessions
- Teen Sceene
- Teen Sense
- Teen Youth Club
- Holiday Club for ASN kids & Siblings (8.00 am – 5.00 pm)
- Sensory Circuits
- Sensory Integration Yoga
In addition to the groups there will be the opportunity for assessments and individual sensory integration work.
Bespoke training packages.
Remember we are her for YOU and your family so help us help you.